- Biden leaves White House for 1st time since getting COVID-19
- Biden tests negative for COVID after rare rebound case, will isolate until 2nd test confirms
- Here's how to get a COVID-19 vaccine and booster in Southeast Texas
- U.S. Sen. John Cornyn tests positive for COVID-19
- Biden tests positive for COVID-19 again in rare 'rebound' case
- US rules out summer COVID boosters to focus on fall campaign
More Coronavirus news
- Biden says he's 'feeling better every day' as he recovers from COVID
- North Korea pushes traditional medicine to fight COVID-19
- Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick tests positive for COVID, has 'only mild symptoms'
- Biden feeling 'much, much better' after COVID diagnosis, still has sore throat
- Biden's COVID symptoms improve; WH says he's staying busy
- 'It's something we haven't seen in a while': New BA.5 omicron subvariant carries a symptom from the delta variant wave
- President Biden tests positive for COVID-19, has 'very mild symptoms'
- CDC endorses more traditional Novavax COVID shot for adults