Election 2023 Results
Voters in Southeast Texas will be heading to the polls on Saturday, May 6, 2023, to cast their vote in municipal and school board elections.
Depending on the city, voters will be selecting a new mayor and council members as well as choosing school board members or voting on a few school bonds.
In Beaumont, Mayor Robin Mouton will be running for a second term and defending her seat against Roy West who she beat for the office in 2021 by 52% in a runoff and newcomer James Eller, Jr.
Also, in Beaumont the race for two at-large city council seats could be interesting as five candidates, including two incumbents, go after two seats.
Watch 12News on-air and online and visit 12NewsNow.com for complete results on election night. Download the 12NewsNow App to get alerts when races are called. Just text ‘app’ to 409-838-1212 for a link to download.
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
Beaumont MayorPrecincts: 14 / 14 (100% reporting)
Beaumont City Council At-LargePrecincts: 14 / 14 (100% reporting)
Port Arthur City Council Dist 2Precincts: 45 / 45 (100% reporting)
Port Arthur City Council Dist 4Precincts: 0 / 0 (0% reporting)
Nederland City Council Ward 1Precincts: 0 / 0 (0% reporting)
Silsbee MayorPrecincts: 4 / 4 (100% reporting)
- Roy West wins 2023 Beaumont mayoral election, beats incumbent Robin Mouton and candidate James Eller Jr.
- Runoff elections coming up for Vidor ISD, Port Arthur in June
- DeSantis launches GOP presidential campaign in Twitter announcement plagued by glitches
- 'We turn a new page': Roy West sworn in as Beaumont's new mayor Tuesday
- 'We're not prepared for this': AI could take campaign dirty tricks to new low