HOUSTON — Deshaun Watson headed to Houston Texans training camp Sunday, NFL.com reported.
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport tweeted. "the quarterback is showing up for testing to begin entry into training camp. However, Watson’s stance about the organization and desire to be traded remains unchanged."
NFL.com reports Watson would face $50,000 fines for every missed day of camp.
KHOU 11's Matt Musil says there's not been a response yet from the team or Watson on his plans to show up at training camp.
Watson’s future with the team is still up in the air.
Earlier this year, the quarterback requested a trade from the team just months after he signed a 4-year, $160 million contract extension with the Texans.
A few months after the trade request, 22 women filed lawsuits alleging Watson had sexually assaulted or harassed them during massage sessions. A complaint against Watson was even filed with the Houston Police Department. The NFL is also investigating.
No charges have been filed.
LAWSUIT DETAILS: 22 women sue Deshaun Watson; one case dropped
Houston officially begins practice on Wednesday.
Here is a full list of training camp practices:
- Wednesday, July 28 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, July 29 at 9 a.m.
- Friday, July 30 at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, July 31 at 9 a.m. (open for exclusive event)
- Monday, Aug. 2 at 9 a.m. (open to the public)
- Tuesday, Aug. 3 at 9 a.m. (open to the public)
- Wednesday, Aug. 4 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 5 at 9 a.m.
- Friday, Aug. 6 at 9 a.m. (open to the public)
- Saturday, Aug. 7 at 7 p.m. (open to the public)
- Monday, Aug. 9 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 10 at 9 a.m. (open for an excluvie event)
- Wednesday, Aug. 11 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 12 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, Aug. 16 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 17 at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 18 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 19 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, Aug. 23 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 24 at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 25 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 26 at 9 a.m.