Inside Texas Politics
- U.S. Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson announces retirement after almost 3 decades in Congress
- Infrastructure: Usually a bi-partisan issue, Republican Texas rep. expresses concern over newly-passed bill
- What will the Build Back Better Act do for Texas?
- Texas' new secretary of state will create a permanent forensic audit division
- Texas book inquiry: What are the consequences if a district has one of the 800 titles identified? Rep leading the charge won't say
- After a regular session and 3 special sessions, what did the Texas Legislature get accomplished?
- Why is Texas starting an election audit now?
- Is redistricting the key to growing the GOP's majority? Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick weighs in
- Lt. Gov. expects Republicans to increase majority in Texas Senate after redistricting
- Inside Texas Politics: As redistricting begins, here's what Republicans and Democrats are expecting
- Why are some prominent Republicans still silent on Texas' new abortion law?
- What will happen to Roe vs. Wade now that the Texas 'Heartbeat bill' is law?
- Texas Republican Congressman opposes Biden's budget and infrastructure plans
- Texas legislature passes election bill; breaking down the situation in Afghanistan | Inside Texas Politics