Voting across Texas takes place from 7 a.m to 7 p.m.
You must have registered to vote by October 7, 2019, in order to vote on November 5.
Make sure you bring one of these accepted forms of identification:
- Texas Driver License issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- United States Passport (book or card)
- United States Military Identification Card containing the person’s photograph
- United States Citizenship Certificate containing the person’s photograph
- Texas Handgun License issued by DPS
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas Personal Identification Card issued by DPS
Once polls close, you can find all of your election results HERE.
Here is a county-by-county breakdown on where you vote and what you are voting on (some precincts have been moved due to Tropical Storm Imelda):