BEAUMONT, Texas — With COVID-19 spreading at alarming rates across Texas, more testing options are available.
Some testing centers have seen long lines, with many waiting hours for tests to be administered. Officials continue to stress the importance of widespread testing in order to better gauge community spread.
Beaumont & Southeast Texas locations
- MedExpress at 3565 College Street, Beaumont
- AFC Urgent Care at 3195 Dowlen, Beaumont
- Riceland Healthcare, 85 I-10 Service Road, Beaumont
- TAN Healthcare at 1495 N. 7th Street, Beaumont
- Legacy Healthcare at 450 N. 11th Street and 3455 Stagg (pediatric), Beaumont
- Baptist Hospital at 608 Strickland Drive, Orange
- Beaumont Emergency Care at 4004 College Street, Beaumont
- Beaumont VA Clinic at 3420 Plaza Cir, Beaumont
- Exceptional Emergency Care at 4755 Eastex Frwy, Beaumont
- Exceptional Emergency Care at 3330 Hwy 365, Port Arthur
- Exceptional Emergency Care at 1321 N. 16th St, Orange
- CVS Pharmacy at 2950 Dowlen Road and 6850 Eastex Frwy, Beaumont, must pre-register online.
- Christus Promptu Care at 4046 Dowlen Road, Beaumont
- People's Urgent Care at 3255 N. Major Drive, Beaumont
CVS has opened COVID-19 test sites at select CVS Pharmacy drive-thru locations across Texas.
Patients must register in advance at CVS.com to schedule an appointment.
The CVS testing sites in Southeast Texas:
- 2950 North Dowlen Rd, Beaumont
- 6850 Eastex Fwy, Beaumont
- 2712 Hwy 365, Nederland
You'll find the complete list of CVS testing sites in Texas here.
Walgreens is offering drive-thru testing at select locations in Texas. Testing is free if you meet criteria established by the CDC.
Pharmacists oversee patients' self-administered COVID-19 test.
Rapid COVID-19 Testing
Many physicians in Beaumont and across Southeast Texas are now offering COVID-19 testing in their office. Contact your primary care physician for more information.
Exceptional Emergency Centers: No appointment needed to get tested
Beaumont Emergency Center: Only for "emergency exposure or patients with symptoms"