BEAUMONT, Texas — Sandbags are being made available in some locations in Jefferson and Orange Counties as rains from Imelda continue to soak Southeast Texas.
The Orange County Emergency Management says they are monitoring the impacts from Tropical Storm Imelda.
Orange County will have sandbags available in case there is flash flooding from the storm.
- Precint 1 - for Bevil Oaks, Nome and China residents
- 20205 W. Hwy 90 China, in front of barn
- Hanshire Volunteer Fire Department
- Precinct 3 Barn (Thursday morning)
- Precinct 1: Maintenance barn located on North Hwy 87 at North Teal
- Precinct 2: 11897 State Hwy 62 in Mauriceville
- Precinct 3: County Maintenance barn; 2502 West Roundbunch Rd.
- Precinct 4: County Maintenance barn; 375 Claiborne St.
- Pinehurst: 3000 Gull St., Wednesday & Thursday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Pinehurst residents (with proof) must bring their own shovels