The head of U.S. Housing and Urban Development will be visiting Southeast Texas Friday along with the Texas Governor and Land Commissioner.
HUD Secretary Ben Carson, Governor Greg Abbott and Land Commissioner George P. Bush will be making stops at three Port Arthur housing developments damaged by Harvey as well as touring Beaumont's water treatment plant according to a release from HUD.
The trio will be visiting the following locations in Port Arthur and Beaumont...
- Bellbrook Estates Housing Development, Port Arthur
- Park Central Housing Development, Port Arthur
- Lakeview Palms Housing Development, Port Arthur
- FEMA Disaster Recovery Center, Gateway Shopping Center, Beaumont
- City of Beaumont Water Treatment Plant