A truck driver with H-E-B food stores has hit a remarkable milestone.
Raul Rosales has driven three million miles consecutively with no accidents or incidents.
For some perspective, three million miles is 120 times around the earth. That is quite the distance!
Rosales' Family and co-workers were on hand today to celebrate his accomplishment.
Rosales is proud of his work, but isn't stopping any time soon, "now, god willing, I got seven more years to go. Four million is cutting it close, but I could try!," said Rosales.
Rosales has been with H-E-B for 28 years.
Congratulations to him and we hope to do another story when he completes his next million miles!
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Rise in oil, gas prices costs area volunteer fire departments pretty penny to fuel their fire trucks
- Russian Ballet Theatre, dance company with multi-national cast, changes name to RBT before Corpus Christi show
- Former Calallen ISD teacher Joseph Sandoval sentenced to 35 years in prison for sexual abuse of a child
- New wells going up in Bee County following rising oil, gas prices
- Athletics program offers ways for homeschooled children to be involved in sports
- Texas oil, gas industry sees 'unintentional' boost following Russian invasion of Ukraine
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.