BEAUMONT, Texas — It's time to for your kid to brush up on his or her interviewing skills! Enter the Monster Nation Junior Announcer give away and he or she could be interviewing a monster truck driver in the pits.
One lucky winner will receive a family four-pack of tickets to the Monster Nation Wrecking Crew on Saturday night, March 11, 2023, along with the opportunity for one child to interview the drivers during the pit party. The interview will be broadcast on the jumbotron and you'll receive a digital clip afterwards.
ENTER | SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY NOW!!
Get ready Southeast Texas!
Monster Nation is bringing a "wrecking crew" of Monster Trucks to Ford Park Arena!
The Monster Nation Wrecking Crew will rumble back into Beaumont’s Ford Park Arena with 1,800 tons of dirt and smashed metal on March 10 - 11, 2023!
Monster Nation has become the premier monster truck event and promises to continue wowing fans with six 10,000-pound monster machines and much, much more jam packed into two hours of high-flying horsepower!
Fans can meet the stars of the Monster Nation Wrecking Crew and get up close to the monster trucks before each performance at the Monster Nation Pit Party. The pit party takes place from 6 - 7 p.m. Friday Night, 11 a.m. - noon on Saturday and again at 6 - 7 p.m.
A pit pass must be accompanied by a same-show event ticket.
Monster Nation Junior Announcer give away
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Monster Nation Junior Announcer give away (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the State of Texas who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KBMT (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin 02/28/2023 at 12:00am CST and ends on 04/07/2023 at 11:59pm CDT (“Sweepstakes Period”).
Enter online by visiting 12NewsNow.com/Contests and clicking on the article for the specific contest. One winner will be chosen by random drawing and will be contacted by the entrant’s provided phone number and email address.
You may submit 1 entry per day to the sweepstakes, but there will be only one (1) prize per person during the Sweepstakes Period. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
The entry deadline for the drawing is drawing is 04/07/2023 at 11:59pm CDT.
4. Winner Selection and Odds. ONE (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will win a family four-pack of tickets and the opportunity for one child to interview the drivers during the pit party. The interview will be broadcast on the jumbotron and the winner will receive a digital clip of the interview.. ARV: $160. Taxes, transportation, parking, and all other expenses not referenced above are not part of the prize and are the sole responsibility of winner.
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim the prize, the winner must follow the prize redemption instructions in the winner notification email that will be sent to the email they used to enter the contest. A valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are not assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time, for any reason. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
7. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
8. Sponsor. The Monster Nation Junior Announcer give away is sponsored by KBMT. The decisions of sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a copy of these Official Rules, visit 12NewsNow.com/Contests or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Monster Nation Junior Announcer give away , 525 I-10 South Beaumont, TX 77701. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Kevin Rice at 409-981-1543 or email at KRice@12NewsNow.com.