INDIANAPOLIS — Fall is coming which means new deals, clothes and bills.
Cherie Lowe, aka the "Queen of Free," joined 13Sunrise to share tips on how you can save for this fall.
Here's a few tips from Lowe on preparing for fall and the holiday season:
- Seal windows and cracks to save on energy expenses.
- Set up a free weekend where you don't spend any cash.
- Unsubscribe from email chains that tempt spending.
- Use a crock pot to cook and save.
- Budget before holiday season.
For more tips on budgeting from the Queen of Free, click here.