As the back-to-school season gets underway, McDonald's is offering a freebie to keep educators going.
In September, all teachers can get free coffee at Central Florida McDonald's locations. The free caffeine is available all day, every Tuesday in September.
"Teachers are being honored for their dedication to shaping the minds of local youth as they adapt to a new way of learning this school year," McDonald's said in a release.
No purchase is necessary for teachers to get free coffee.
- FEMA approves Florida's application for federal unemployment benefits for extra $300 a week
- TikTok Benadryl Challenge may have caused 15-year-old girl's death
- 770-pound crocodile caught at Outback tourist destination
- Tracking 4 disturbances in the tropics
- Florida reports fewer than 2,000 new COVID-19 for first time since mid-June amid drop in testing
- Nevada man may be first documented COVID-19 reinfection case in US
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter