Quantcast

Kerry Foreign Policy Syria - 12 News KBMT and K-JAC. News, Weather and Sports for SE Texas

Kerry Foreign Policy Syria

Posted:

(CNN) -- Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday defended U.S. policy for Syria, including the deal struck to get chemical weapons out of the country. Speaking to CNN's "New Day," he said it was remarkable to him that critics would have preferred a military strike for one or two days and getting rid of some of the weapons and hurting the Assad regime temporarily.

He said 92% of Syria's chemical weapons have been removed, and the other 8% are under control, waiting to be removed.

Powered by WorldNow

Newsroom: (409) 838-1212
Front Desk: (409) 833-7512
News Fax: (409) 981-1564
News Email: 12News@kbmt12.com

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KBMT. All Rights Reserved.
Users of this site agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights, and Ad Choices.