Fire in attic causes damage to Beaumont home - 12 News KBMT and K-JAC. News, Weather and Sports for SE Texas

Fire in attic causes damage to Beaumont home

Posted: Updated:

Beaumont police say it appears an electrical short sparked a fire at a home in the 300 block of Garland Saturday morning.

The fire happened around 1:30.

When firefighters arrived on scene, smoke was coming from the roof. The fire was quickly extinguished.

No one was home at the time.

There were no injuries.

The home suffered smoke and water damage.

Powered by WorldNow

Newsroom: (409) 838-1212
Front Desk: (409) 833-7512
News Fax: (409) 981-1564
News Email: 12News@kbmt12.com

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KBMT. All Rights Reserved.
Users of this site agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights, and Ad Choices.