Quantcast

Smoke Causes Temple School to Evacuate - 12 News KBMT and K-JAC. News, Weather and Sports for SE Texas

Smoke Causes Temple School to Evacuate

Posted: Updated:

(KCEN) -- A malfunctioning milk cooler had Temple Firefighters rushing to a Temple school late Tuesday morning.

It happened at Raye-Allen Elementary around 11:30 a.m.

The students were already out of the building by the time the fire department got there.

Electrical problems in the cooler caused a burning smell and a school employee called 911.

There wasn't any smoke visible when responders got there Students were let back in by noon.

Powered by WorldNow

Newsroom: (409) 838-1212
Front Desk: (409) 833-7512
News Fax: (409) 981-1564
News Email: 12News@kbmt12.com

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KBMT. All Rights Reserved.
Users of this site agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights, and Ad Choices.