Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Expensify, Inc
Oracle Cloud Customers Can Quickly and Easily Discover Expensify via the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Expensify, Inc, a leading provider of expense reporting and Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced that the company's expense reporting solution is now available in the new Oracle Cloud Marketplace.
- The Oracle Cloud Marketplace is a global marketplace where partners can publish applications and customers can browse through and discover new solutions that extend Oracle Cloud SaaS applications to address their business needs.
- Expensify is now able to leverage the Oracle Cloud Marketplace to reach Oracle's customer base and a larger market, grow their business, and extend their success in the cloud.
- The Oracle Cloud Marketplace helps Oracle Cloud customers review granular details of Expensify, including user ratings and reviews.
- Users of Expensify and Oracle Sales Cloud can automatically import company card transactions; capture mileage, time and other reimbursable/billable expenses; code expenses with Oracle tasks, sales accounts and opportunities; centrally manage users; create and submit expense reports from any smartphone/tablet directly to Oracle Sales Cloud.
- "Expensify is a premier expense management solution that can simplify report submissions for employees and admins alike. Today we are very excited to join the Oracle Cloud Marketplace, which further expands our ability to delight the Oracle community, in particular those that have experienced the headaches and frustration caused by traditional solutions," said Jason Mills, Director of Sales and Support at Expensify. "We look forward to leveraging the power of the Oracle Sales Cloud to help more companies streamline their expense reporting process.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.