Quantcast

Electrical short blamed for garage fire in Beaumont - 12 News KBMT and K-JAC. News, Weather and Sports for SE Texas

Electrical short blamed for garage fire in Beaumont

Posted: Updated:
BEAUMONT -

A garage fire in Beaumont has left one person without a home.

The fire started just before 7:00 Thursday evening at 1003 Park Meadow, in Beaumont's west end.

When firefighters arrived, they found the garage on fire.  It was quickly extinguished and confined to the garage.

The fire appears to be accidental, and caused by an electrical short.

There were no injuries, and Red Cross is assisting the displaced person.

  • Submit a news tip

    Do you know of something that would be a good news story?  Enter your email address and select "Submit"  to send it to 12 News HD.  You can also call the news tip line at 409-838-1212

    * denotes required fields
    We're sorry, but only one entry is allowed per person.
    Thank you for your continued interest.

    Thank you for submitting your news idea to 12News HD!

Powered by WorldNow

Newsroom: (409) 838-1212
Front Desk: (409) 833-7512
News Fax: (409) 981-1564
News Email: 12News@kbmt12.com

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KBMT. All Rights Reserved.
Users of this site agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights, and Ad Choices.