A Beaumont Fire Rescue spokesperson said a north-end fire appears to have been caused by a faulty security light.The fire was reported around 9:30 p.m. Friday at a house located at 4490 Folsom Drive. When firefighters arrived they found the rear of the home on fire.There was one person inside the house when the fire started. A news release issued by the fire department says the person was able to get out of the house without injury.Firefighters were able to rescue a dog from inside the house.
Do you know of something that would be a good news story? Enter your email address and select "Submit" to send it to 12 News HD. You can also call the news tip line at 409-838-1212
Thank you for submitting your news idea to 12News HD!
Newsroom: (409) 838-1212
Front Desk: (409) 833-7512
News Fax: (409) 981-1564
News Email: 12News@kbmt12.com