Pet rescued from North Beaumont house fire - 12 News KBMT and K-JAC. News, Weather and Sports for SE Texas

Dog rescued from North Beaumont house fire


A Beaumont Fire Rescue spokesperson said a north-end fire appears to have been caused by a faulty security light.

The fire was reported around 9:30 p.m. Friday at a house located at 4490 Folsom Drive.  When firefighters arrived they found the rear of the home on fire.

There was one person inside the house when the fire started.  A news release issued by the fire department says the person was able to get out of the house without injury.

Firefighters were able to rescue a dog from inside the house.

Powered by WorldNow

Newsroom: (409) 838-1212
Front Desk: (409) 833-7512
News Fax: (409) 981-1564
News Email: 12News@kbmt12.com

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KBMT. All Rights Reserved.
Users of this site agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights, and Ad Choices.