Electrical short blamed for Beaumont house fire - 12 News KBMT and K-JAC. News, Weather and Sports for SE Texas

Electrical short blamed for Beaumont house fire

Beaumont fire fighters say an electrical short is to blame for an overnight fire.

Firefighters responded to the fire at 525 Carnahan at about 3 a.m. Friday. They say when they arrived, the electrical service to the house was shorted out and on fire, causing the fire to spread throughout the home.

The Red Cross is assisting the family of two adults and two children.


Powered by WorldNow

Newsroom: (409) 838-1212
Front Desk: (409) 833-7512
News Fax: (409) 981-1564
News Email: 12News@kbmt12.com

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KBMT. All Rights Reserved.
Users of this site agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights, and Ad Choices.