Three people are getting assistance from the American Red Cross while repairs are made to a house in Beaumont's north side.
Firefighters were called to the house on Scranton Avenue just after 11 a.m.
Once at the home firefighters quickly put out a grease fire that was contained to the kitchen.
A firefighter on the scene said damage was minimal.
Do you know of something that would be a good news story? Enter your email address and select "Submit" to send it to 12 News HD. You can also call the news tip line at 409-838-1212
Thank you for submitting your news idea to 12News HD!
Newsroom: (409) 838-1212
Front Desk: (409) 833-7512
News Fax: (409) 981-1564
News Email: 12News@kbmt12.com