(KCEN) -- Several fire departments battled a blaze in Hallsburg near Highway 6.
A van with supplies to clean a pool started the fire. The van was missing a fuse and the vehicle caught fire from the inside. No one was injured when the fire broke out.
About 20 yards of grass surrounding the van were also engulfed in flames but firefighters were able to put it out.
Firefighters are calling the fire an electrical fire since it started from an electrical short in the van.
Newsroom: (409) 838-1212
Can't find what you're looking for?