Teen injured in Lumberton trailer fire

A teenage boy is being treated for burn injuries he suffered in a kitchen fire at his mobile home on the 4000 block of Lang Lane in Lumberton.  The boy's mother said his hand was burned by cooking oil.

The teen was taken to U.T.M.B. in Galveston due to the severe nature of his injury.

Firefighters worked a second fire inside a workshop on the property.


The family says its grandfather's World War II memorabilla was destroyed in that fire.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
More Stories