Smoking in bed believed cause of Beaumont fire

A Beaumont Fire-Rescue spokesperson told 12News a Wednesday-morning fire is believed to be the result of smoking in bed.

Beaumont firefighters were called to a one story wood-framed house on Van Buren Ave around 7:30 a.m.

Beaumont police blocked traffic around Van Buren Avenue to assist firefighters.

The fire was contained to the bedroom of the house.

No injuries were reported.

 


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment