Port Arthur restaurant making repairs after fire

A Port Arthur restaurant is closed as repairs are made following an overnight fire.

Just after 1 a.m. Saturday Port Arthur firefighters were called to the Church's Chicken in the 1800 block of Jefferson Drive.  Firefighters had to break a glass door to get inside the building.  Once inside they were able to prevent a grease fire from spreading from the kitchen area.

Most of the building sustained smoke damage.

No injuries were reported.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment