Three dogs die in Beaumont house fire

Beaumont fire rescue responded to reports of a house fire on the 4300 block of Galveston street.

When they arrived, the house was fully engulfed in flames. Firefighters put out the flames quickly.

The fire appears to be accidental. None of the six residents of the home were present at the time of the fire, but three dogs did die in the flames. 

© 2017 KBMT-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment