Thanksgiving Day fire displaces Deweyville family

House fire displaces Deweyville family on Thanksgiving

DEWEYVILLE - A Deweyville family and their pets escaped a Thanksgiving Day house fire in Newton County.

The fire was sparked by the stovepipe coming from the fireplace according to the Deweyville fire chief.

None of the five people in the home at the time were injured in the fire which heavily damaged the home and displaced two residents.

The residents had three friends over and were having Thanksgiving Day dinner were the fire started according to the fire chief.

© 2017 KBMT-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment