SARATOGA - According to local lore there may be several local haunted spots around Southeast Texas including the Bragg Road Ghost Lights in Saratoga.
In an April 2015 post OnlyInYourState.com mentioned the Bragg Road Ghost Lights as being number nine out of "13 Haunted Places In Texas Will Send Chills Down Your Spine"
According to the legend if you travel down the old logging road in the dark of night you can see a light flickering on and off in the distance.
The light is supposedly the lantern of a railroad worker looking for his head which he lost in a train accident.
Here's the full list of the site's picks for haunted Texas places...
- La Carafe - Houston
- Presidio La Bahia - Goliad
- Baker Hotel - Mineral Wells
- Spaghetti Warehouse - Houston
- The Jefferson Hotel - Jefferson
- Hotel Galvez - Galveston
- Granbury Opera House - Granbury
- Emily Morgan Hotel - San Antonio
- Bragg Road Ghost Lights - Saratoga
- Elder Street Artist Lofts - Houston
- Littlefield House - Austin
- Driskill Hotel - Austin
- The White Sanitarium - Wichita Falls
© 2017 KBMT-TV