12News Classic Southeast Texas Dream Machine Giveaway
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Contest is open to legal residents of Texas and Louisiana, age 18 or older as of 09/01/17, who have a valid Texas or Louisiana driver’s license. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Classic Southeast Texas, KBMT-TV and each of their respective relatives, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and all other companies associated with the design or execution of this contest and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling, child, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households, whether or not related, of any of the above, are not eligible to enter or to win. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Void outside eligible area stated and where prohibited by law. Employees and contractors of KBMT-TV (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. During the contest period (09/20/17 – 10/31/17) log onto 12newsnow.com or ClassicSETX.com. Entrants must complete all required information on the entry form to be eligible. Entries received from any person or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries will be collected into a database list and given to Classic Southeast Texas Chevrolet for promotional purposes. You may enter the Sweepstakes as often as you like but there will be only one winner of the 2017 Corvette and eleven (11) winners of a $250 gift card. You can only win once. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
The entry deadline for the drawing is October 31st, 2017 3:00 p.m. (C.T.).
4. Winner Selection. On or about 10/31/17, twelve (12) finalists (two finalists to be determined each week by random selection from eligible entries received up to that point) will be eligible for and receive access to the Grand Prize Contest Event described below upon verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules. Potential finalists will be notified by phone on or about 10/31/17 following conclusion of random drawings. To be eligible, finalists must be available to attend the Grand Prize Contest Event at Classic Southeast Texas Chevrolet, Wednesday, November 8th, 2017, at 5:00 a.m. (C.T.) If a potential finalist is not eligible, not in compliance with official rules, or does not wish to accept the prize as offered, she/he will be disqualified and an alternate finalist will be randomly selected. Limit one (1) Finalist per household.
5. Prizes and Odds. One winner will receive a 2017 Corvette of Classic Southeast Texas Chevrolet’s choice valued at $60,000 and 11 finalists will receive a $250 gift card each.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at the number provided on the entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim the prize, a total of twelve (12) finalists will be selected to participate in the final event on Wednesday November 8th, 2017, at Classic Southeast Texas Chevrolet between the hours of 5:00 am and 9:00 am C.T. The eleven (11) other finalists will receive a $250 gift card. Must be present to win. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The 12News and Classic Southeast Texas Dream Machine Giveaway is sponsored by KBMT. The decisions of sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. A copy of these Official Rules, visit 12NewsNow.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), The12News and Classic Southeast Texas Dream Machine Giveaway 525 I-10 South Beaumont, TX 77701. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Nadia Cowart at 409-981-1503 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2017 KBMT-TV