KBMT & Reed Service Company’s Offer to Replace Your Central HVAC or Air Purifying System
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, KBMT & Reed Service Company’s Offer to Replace Your Central HVAC or Air Purifying System (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the Texas Counties Jasper, Newton, Hardin, Chambers, Jefferson, Liberty, and Orange who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and who own their own home. Employees and contractors of KBMT (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., Reed Service Company and their respective affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 5 a.m. (C.T.) July 17, 2017 and end at 3:00 p.m. (C.T.) August 4, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
During the Sweepstakes Period catch the “Summer Word–of-the-Day” weekdays during the 6:00 a.m. hour of Sponsor’s 12News Daybreak show then register at 12NewsNow.com/Contests. Provide an accurate Summer Word-of-the-Day, your name, age, address and daytime phone number. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tacking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and submit your entry by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button.
You may enter the Sweepstakes as often as you like but there will be only one (1) prize given away during the Sweepstakes Period. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
The entry deadline for the drawing is drawing is August 4, 2017 at 3 p.m. (CT).
4. Winner Selection. On August 4, 2017 after 3:00 p.m. (C.T.) one winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. One winner may choose from one of the following Reed Service Company replacement air handling installations and will receive one of the two options listed below:
Option 1: Free High Efficient Carrier Infinity 16/17 SEER Series 2 stage Split System giveaway. Promo valid for Gas, Electric, or Heat Pump systems. Size 2 Ton through 5 Ton depending on the need determined by load calculation. ARV between $8000 to $12,200. Must be installed between 9/1/2017 and 10/31/2017, Monday thru Friday only, excluding holidays and weekends.
Option 2: Free Indoor Air Quality Package. Includes installation of a Carrier whole home dehumidifier and whole home Air Purification System. Air purification system to consist of either (a) Carrier Infinity Air Purifier or (b) Air Knight “PHO” Technology Air Purification System coupled with 4” High Efficient Media Filtration cabinet. ARV between $4,100 to $6,000. Must be installed between 9/1/2017 and 10/31/2017, Monday thru Friday only, excluding holidays and weekends.
Both Options exclude ductwork, electrical, or plumbing work outside normal scope of work for HVAC contractor when changing out pre-existing conventional central air handling system. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified on or about August 4, 2017 at the telephone number provided on winner’s entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Following confirmation of eligibility, Winner will be announced Monday August 7, 2017 on 12News Daybreak. Sponsor will forward Winner’s name and contact information to prize provider. Reed Service Company will contact Winner to installation. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are not assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of Reed Service Company including, without limitation, its hours and installers and any damages caused by them.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The KBMT & Reed Service Company’s Offer to Replace Your Central HVAC or Air Purifying System is sponsored by KBMT. The decisions of sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. A copy of these Official Rules, visit 12NewsNow.com/Contests or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), KBMT & Reed Service Company’s Offer to Replace Your HVAC or Air Purifying System Giveaway 525 I-10 South Beaumont, TX 77701. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Nadia Cowart at 409-981-1503 or email at NCowart@12NewsNow.com.
© 2017 KBMT-TV