Fire in attic causes damage to Beaumont home

Beaumont police say it appears an electrical short sparked a fire at a home in the 300 block of Garland Saturday morning.

The fire happened around 1:30.

When firefighters arrived on scene, smoke was coming from the roof. The fire was quickly extinguished.

No one was home at the time.

There were no injuries.

The home suffered smoke and water damage.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment