Electrical short blamed for garage fire in Beaumont

A garage fire in Beaumont has left one person without a home.

The fire started just before 7:00 Thursday evening at 1003 Park Meadow, in Beaumont's west end.

When firefighters arrived, they found the garage on fire.  It was quickly extinguished and confined to the garage.

The fire appears to be accidental, and caused by an electrical short.

There were no injuries, and Red Cross is assisting the displaced person.


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment