The following county offices will be open to the public Tuesday. Orange County said some offices may be relocated due to damage:
- Tax Office
- County Judge’s Office
- Treasurer’s Office
- Auditor’s Office
- Social Services
- Human Resources
- Purchasing Department
- Veteran’s Office
- Justice of the Peace Pct. 3
- Juvenile Probation office in Orange
- Environmental Health/Code Compliance
- Orange County Road and Bridge
- Mosquito Control
- UTMB clinic
- Vidor Tax Office
- County Clerk’s Office (Relocated to the Tax Office in the Administration Building)
- Sheriff’s Office (Relocated to the Orange County Expo and Convention Center, located at 11475 FM 1442)
- Orange County Transportation continues limited services between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. for residents with necessary needs such as going to medical appointments or the grocery store.
- Adult Probation
- Orange County District Attorney’s Office (Relocated to the Orange County Expo and Convention Center, located at 11475 FM 1442)
- All Orange County Parks will be closed until further notice.
- The County wide CURFEW is still in effect from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- The 4 Orange County PODS have been discontinued. Those locations were the Vidor Middle School, Bridge City Community Center, Northway Shopping Center, and Mauriceville at Highway 12 and Highway 62.
© 2018 KBMT