Courtesy KTRK

DEER PARK, TX (KTRK) -- A shelter-in-place order was issued for a reported ammonia leak in Deer Park this morning and then soon lifted.

The ammonia leak was reported in the 600 block of Georgia at Ming Foods, a food processing company.

Police say they also shut down Highway 225 eastbound at the Beltway 8 feeder and overpass as a result.

HazMat crews responded and authorities said the leak was stopped.

Officials subsequently re-opened the area, saying there is no danger and never was any danger to the public.